Favorite gaming style?
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Introduction to me
So I'm hitting the big 3 0 this year and am finally getting my life kinda sort of sorted. I'm due to start Law School next year and should be graduating college this year. I basically started this blog to talk about my opinions on the emerging field of e- commerce, how it affects my life, and my opinions on people are doing out there. Why am I qualified to talk about this? Simple I'm a consumer I like the things that other people like, and I hate getting the short end of the stick by companies. I'm also getting a minor in marketing not that it makes me an expert but it gives me a bit to think on. So I hope you guys enjoy my ramblings and will even post some comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment